We are pleased to inform the readers that English volumes 39 & 40 are being currently edited and will be ready for publication in a few months.
These volumes contain the exposition of the last 45 short surahs of the Qur’an, that is, from the Surat al-Ma’arij, which is the seventieth surah of the Qur’an, to al-Nas’ the last and the hundred and fourteenth surah. The various subjects discussed in these two volumes in the context of the surahs of the Qur’an are as follows:
- A discussion about the Jinn.
- A discussion about hypocrisy (nifaq), which is complementary to the discussion started in the nineteenth volume.
- A discussion about the nature of man from the viewpoint of the Qur’an.
- A discussion about the oaths in the Qur’an, that is, a list of the things and beings by which God swears in His Holy Book.
- A discussion about the meaning of soul (ruh) in the Qur’an.
- A discussion as to how angels serve as the agencies of administration in the system of existence.
With these studies the exegesis al-Mizan concludes.
Stay tuned for the exact publication date.