We are sorry to inform the readers that the publication of English volumes 39 & 40 is delayed due to a re-translation ordered by our editors. We are currently editing the re-translation of Volume 40 and will inform the readers the expected date of publication.
These volumes contain the exposition of the last 45 short surahs of the Qur’an, that is, from the Surat al-Ma’arij, which is the seventieth surah of the Qur’an, to al-Nas’ the last and the hundred and fourteenth surah. The various subjects discussed in these two volumes in the context of the surahs of the Qur’an are as follows:
- A discussion about the Jinn.
- A discussion about hypocrisy (nifaq), which is complementary to the discussion started in the nineteenth volume.
- A discussion about the nature of man from the viewpoint of the Qur’an.
- A discussion about the oaths in the Qur’an, that is, a list of the things and beings by which God swears in His Holy Book.
- A discussion about the meaning of soul (ruh) in the Qur’an.
- A discussion as to how angels serve as the agencies of administration in the system of existence.
With these studies the exegesis al-Mizan concludes.
Stay tuned for the exact publication date.